Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow!!!!!!!!!! It's really snow woo hoo !!!!!!!

Hey all,

Its snowing in Texas, woo-hoo! It has snowed here three times this winter. The first time it was just flurries, the second time we got two inches, and this time...we still don't know. I don't have any pics to share, but I will soon. I've heard it has snowed in Mississippi. If it has, leave me a comment and tell me. It has been in the 20's here at night, which is great because we like the colder temperatures. I have been very busy with school and farm work. It's hard work, but I love helping around the farm. Well, I guess that is it for now. Post more soon.

God bless!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Yes, it snowed here too.
I'm a little late in commenting!
I was wondering who that baby was!
Laurens having a girl, and I'm wondering what to make her.
Her name is Ashton Claire.
Not sure if that's how you spell it though!

See ya!